Lightside Power Tools has a number of options that can be configured by a Salesforce Administrator via the LightsideSettings Custom Setting.
Access the LightsideSettings Custom Setting
Click on Setup
- Expand Develop
- Click on Custom Setting
- Beside the 'LightsideSettings' Custom Setting, click on Manage
Edit the LightsideSettings Custom Setting
The LightsideSettings Custom Setting will have a default data set called StandardLightsideAppSettings that stores configuration options for Lightside Power Tools.
To Edit these settings, Click on Edit beside StandardLightsideAppSettings
Note: The data set name must remain StandardLightsideAppSettings
- To schedule a script, a users credentials need to be stored (securely) against the script record. If Clear Script Schedule Fields is selected these credentials will be cleared upon the Scripts final schedule run.
- Deployment Poll Interval (Minutes): After deploying a Deployment Set, the status of the deployment is polled at the minutes nominated in this setting.
- Save Deployments as Files: Deployment Change Sets are stored against the Deployment Package as an Attachment by default. Select this to Save the Deployment Package as a File.
Lightside Approval Automation
- The Lightside Approval Automation process uses a Scheduled Apex Job that queries Active Approval Automations and any relevant records that have met the Approval Automation Criteria. The Auto Appoval Interval (Minutes) field allows you to adjust the interval that this Scheduled Job Runs at. Please note, any records that meet their respective Approval Automation criteria will have the Approval Automation completed on the next scheduled Apex Job to run.
Lightside Group Tasks
- Delete All Group Tasks on Delete: If set to True the all the synced Group Tasks will be deleted if any of the synced Group Tasks are deleted. If set to False (default value) only the Group Task deleted will be removed, with the rest of the Group Tasks remaining.
- Delete Duplicate Closed Group Tasks: If set to True, then only the Group Task Closed will be kept and the other group tasks deleted. If set to False (default), all Group Tasks will remain and be synced to Closed.
Lightside File and Attachment Email
- Force Activity on Attachment Email: If set to True all Emails sent via the File And Attachment Email Tool will create an Activity and the 'Create Activity' checkbox on the Email page will be hidden. Note: For an activity to ber created, the Object must be setup to 'Allow Activities' and the user have appropriate permissions to create Activities.
- Email Attachment Task Record Type: The Id of the Task Record Type to use for Tasks created via the Email Attachment Tool. If this is left blank or the user does not have access to this Record Type, the Task Record Type will be the users default Task Record Type.
Lightside My Approvals
- Delegate Approver Message: Allows a message (or instructions) for Delegate Approvers to be shown on the 'My Approvals' page